And if I continued to need help I would have asked more questions......this
was written awhile ago and I didn't ask for anything since so while I
appreciate the attention I don't need this type of "help". I came to this
group because I love the android operating system. I am getting an amazing
wealth of information but I am assuming from some of the remarks that some
outsiders would assume this is a playground full of children. We have a
working app. We needed professional help which we were willing to pay for.
The fact that we had to outsource to get a "professional" should tell you
something. That job is done. We are splitting up the app for better
Monetization and moving the app to capitalize on revenue streams like the
blackberry, iPhone marketplaces.