@Dan: version is
[ro.build.fingerprint]: [Samsung/GT-I9000/GT-I9000/GT-I9000:2.1-
update1/ECLAIR/I9000XXJF3:user/release-keys]

@blindfold: yes, after commenting out the parameter p.set(ROTATION,
90) it looks ok now, thanks.  I just need to rotate the image
afterwards manually then, since it's in wrong angle, but that's no
problem.
Seems that Samsung has problems with these params.