In answer to some questions.  I am setting up the network location
finder and the GPS location finder using 2 separate
LocationListeners.  I have some logic that determines what the user
has activated so I only listen to gps if the have gps enabled and so
forth.

>From my user feedback it seems like the biggest location discrepancies
happen with GPS.  I have not been able to personally verify this.  I
don't need to be super picky about how accurate it is (500 meters
would suffice).  I am just wondering if GPS is putting people several
hundred miles away from their actual location is it also reliable to
say that its accuracy is over 200,000 meters?  That way I can throw
out anything that says it is less accurate than 500 meters.

If it is putting my user 200 miles away and saying that it thinks its
accuracy is within 100 meter then it really does me no good.  Maybe I
can be choosy and say that if it GPS then I demand 20 meter accuracy
but if it is network then I only demand 500 meter???

Thanks for the responses.