I found that Android kills my app process that has files open on SD
card when the card is mounted when the device connects to a computer.
It is done without any notification, I see in the log something like
KillProcessWithFilesOpenedOnCard message, my app receives no
notification, has no chance to gracefully shutdown. Moreover Android
restarts my app immediately after killing it with latest Activity not
the default activity launched in default standard mode. It does it
while the card is still mounted and device is still connected to a
computer.

Can someone explain this all to me, how it I supposed to work, and if
there is any way to alter this weird rude behavior? Particularly, if
there is way to get any notification before the process is killed by
the OS and to prevent relaunching it while the card is still mounted?