I''m 43 and try to place by the rules.  I've got a couple of apps in
the market that I wish were doing better, but thats the way things are
right now.

I've often thought about reporting such apps, but I agree that it will
fall on deaf ears with Google.  Reporting the apps to the IP rights
holders may be the only way to get Google to respond.  If enough
companies file takedown notices to Google , and the bloggosphere
catches wind of it, you bet Google will do something about it.  It
would be another point Apple can make to the public and developers
against Android.  Its really amazing to me that Google wouldn't try to
preempt this situation now when its not on anyones radar.

-Stephen Lebed