> I haven't tried getting Chrome2Phone working, but in general, I'd use
> a text editor. :-)

Haven't thought of that!

> Here's a curl script to get the token:
> http://github.com/commonsguy/cw-advandroid/blob/master/Push/C2DM/auth.sh

Thanks!. You saved me a lot cursing at lacking documentation (or maybe
it's just me not finding it, same result)

> > Will this token never change so
> > it's safe to store it in a textfile?
>
> It should be good for a couple of weeks. Google is recommending that
> you not store your account credentials on your server, but arrange to
> update the Auth value by some other means. They will also send down a
> replacement Auth value via a custom HTTP header if they think your
> current one is getting stale.

I will find some way of updating this then. Shouldn't examples do this
the "best practice" way and not confuse people like me? :-)

Again, thanks a lot Mark. It's really great that you spend time
answering all kinds of questions on this forum.

-Christer