I have a code that after a TraslateAnimation() ends the layout gets
recomputed (by using AnimationListener). This cause to flickering
effect.

I suspect that this problem  happens since the onAnimationEnd event is
called before the drawing of the last frame.

My solution was to postpone the layout process by a few milliseconds
and set the fillAfter(true) for the animation.

This will persist  the last frame of the animation before the re-
layout.

Hope this helps.

Lidor