Hello!

We are developing game for the Android platform using OpenGL ES for
drawing. The EGL specification states that EGL_CONTEXT_LOST error may
occur under some circumstances and there is constant in the Android
API for this error code, but we have never seen that error on real
Nexus One device (we are expected it when device is going sleep).

Is anybody was able to catch this error on the real devices ? I want
to know how I can get this error to check the correctness of codepath
handling this event.

Thanks in advance!