Please note, I'm not interested in joining you guys for this particular
project, but it made me think....

What would happen if Google or someone on this list organized a HUGE open
source project to develop a game that everyone on this list contributed to.
 Just think of the experience that this list has.  I wonder what kind of
game whether good or bad would come from it.  Or if anything would even get
accomplished.  It would be an interesting social experiment.

Sorry for slightly hijacking this thread.  Just had to get this out there.

Thanks!

Justin