Thanks for your answer, that was my mistake. A missclick when I
scrolled down I guess.
I found out what was wrong about 20 min after the upload and changed
it back to no copy protection and everything was fine again.

But now I wonder if this will have any more negative impact on my app?

Everyone that did an update before I changed it back, will they have
problems with the next update? I uninstalled my copy during search for
any clue why the size was wrong so I cant check it myself :(

I got an online hiscorelist and there was a some ppl uploading scores
with the copyprotected version (and not everyone do an update so its
more then I know about).