Hi,

I used blowfish encryption on my android application.
I don't know why but the blowfish encryption has been commented out on the
bouncy castle library on android.

So I had to take the bouncy castle sources and change the provider name from
BC to BC2 and rename the package name into bouncycastle2. Otherwise since it
was already on the android it was not possible to use it.
Then I added this into my application as a new jar and it works fine !

Hope this helps,
Kim