Hi,

I'm using HTC touch phone with Windows mobile 5.0 OS.

I've connected my mobile with Computer with USB.

1.  I've included debuggable = "true" within Manifest.xml file.
2.  How can I turn  on "USB Debugging" on HTC touch phone.
3. where is Device Chooser dialog box...when it will appears..

http://code.google.com/android/intro/develop-and-debug.html under this link
, I can't get step 2 & 3.

Please help me as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.