I am targeting Eclair and Froyo, so that shouldn't be a problem. I also
found the MediaStore.Video.Thumbnails, but so far all my attempts to include
it into my code failed completely, so I wasn't sure if what I am trying is
possible. Well I have to say that I am a complete Android Newbie and right
now really confused and stuck...