Hi,

thanks for the answer. Though I didn't get your point.
myserviceprocess is expected to be some string, concluding the
content is the name of the process: What would be the adavantage
over the DDMS Device view, that lists all the running processes?

I do see the process that i want to debug, only i can't turn it on.
It has the same name as the activity (that is in debug mode) but
ends with :remote