Hi all,
I have a spinner in a dialog. Calling spinner.setSelection(int)
correctly sets the spinner just after opening the app. If I reopen the
dialog after making another spinner.setSelection(int) call, the
spinner shows the first item regardless of the selection being set,
BUT...

clicking on the spinner shows that the correct value is selected in
the list of options (green dot next to the item). Weird huh? Sometimes
when this happens, the spinner is cutting off parts of the text. Has
anyone else seen this happen?