Hi! I created an activity by using a layout written in a XML file. I
would like, in response to some events, to change the content of this
activity. I would like to show a VideoView over the content. In
response to some other event, I may want to go back to the first
content. Would it be possible to switch the content of the activity
this way without running another activity (I have another technical
difficult in doing that)?

I tried using setContentView(videoView), and then switching back with
setContentView(T.layout.main), but it seems that, when going back to
the main layout, all my buttons and text boxes are created again as
they were new. Would it be possible to go back to the last state of
all the controls?

Thanks for any advice!