> Now rules are changed, we cannot distribuite freel trial on the market
> and ask to the customers to buy the software on other place.
> What do you think about that? I don't want to give to the market a non
> secure version of my software, without dynamic licensing, no need to
> argue, I can't give the unprotected binary...

That was already the case for a long time.

Obviously (and reasonably) Google don't want you using market for
advertising your product and then they don't get any share of a
sale...

You can put your own licencing scheme in anything customers buy on the
market though.

Customers don't like it, of course.

Pent

p.s. this is all my reading of the conditions document, not legal
advice :)