On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 7:31 AM, Geefer <paul.gee...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> If anyone from Google reads this please comment.

Yeah, that's probably not going to happen.

> I have had no response from my emails to the market support team apart from
> the automated reply.

That's because there really is no "market support team".

Usually, when wonky stuff like this happens with the Market, the general
course of action is one of sit and wait as the market team screws something
up on the back end  and then eventually fixes it. Without any communication
whatsoever to the people that were effected by the issues, naturally.

Good luck.