Hello there,

I've been going on and on with my XML file and I can't seem to find
any problem...
The file doesn't show any problem in the code but there's the red box
on the right which reads:

Multiple annotations found at this line:
        - The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not
allowed.
        - No grammar constraints (DTD or XML schema) detected for the
         document.

Here is the XML code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<RelativeLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/
android"
    android:layout_width="fill_parent"
    android:layout_height="fill_parent"
    android:background="@color/black"
    android:padding="6dp"

     <ImageView
        android:id="@+id/header"
        android:layout_width="wrap_content"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
        android:src="@drawable/send"
        android:scaleType="fitXY"
        android:layout_alignParentTop="true"
                android:layout_centerInParent="true"/>

         <ImageView
        android:id="@+id/picpreview"
        android:layout_width="150dp"
        android:layout_height="150dp"
        android:scaleType="fitXY"
        android:src="@drawable/polaroid"
            android:layout_below="@id/header"
                android:layout_marginLeft="15dp"
                android:layout_marginTop="15dp"/>

        <RadioButton
        android:text="Email"
        android:id="@+id/email"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
        android:layout_toRightOf="@+id/picpreview"
        android:layout_width="wrap_content"
        android:layout_below="@id/header"
        android:layout_marginLeft="2dp"
        android:layout_alignTop="@id/picpreview">
        </RadioButton>

        <RadioButton
        android:text="Facebook"
        android:id="@+id/facebook"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
        android:layout_toRightOf="@+id/picpreview"
        android:layout_width="wrap_content"
        android:layout_alignLeft="@id/email"
        android:layout_below="@+id/email">
        </RadioButton>

        <RadioButton
        android:text="Other"
        android:id="@+id/other"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
        android:layout_toRightOf="@+id/picpreview"
        android:layout_width="wrap_content"
        android:layout_alignLeft="@id/facebook"
        android:layout_below="@+id/facebook">
        </RadioButton>

            <!-- botao facebook -->
           <com.codecarpet.fbconnect.FBLoginButton
                android:id="@+id/login"
                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                android:layout_margin="30dp"
                android:layout_below="@id/picpreview"
                />

                        <TextView android:id="@+id/label"
                android:textColor="@color/black"
                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                android:layout_margin="30dp"
                android:layout_below="@id/login"
                />

        <Button android:id="@+id/permissionButton"
                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                android:text="@string/get_permission"
                android:visibility="invisible"
                android:paddingRight="30dp"
                android:paddingLeft="30dp"
                android:layout_margin="30dp"
                android:layout_below="@id/label"
                />

        <Button android:id="@+id/feedButton"
                android:text="@string/publish_to_feed"
                android:visibility="invisible"
                android:paddingRight="30dp"
                android:paddingLeft="30dp"
                android:layout_margin="30dp"
                android:layout_below="@id/permissionButton"
                />

          <!--  buttons -->
    <Button
        android:id="@+id/savebutton"
        android:layout_width="130dp"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
        android:layout_alignParentBottom="true"
        android:layout_alignParentLeft="true"
        android:text="Send"
        android:layout_marginBottom="35dp"
        android:layout_marginLeft="20dp"/>

        <Button
                android:id="@+id/cancelbutton"
        android:layout_width="130dp"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
        android:layout_alignParentBottom="true"
        android:layout_alignParentRight="true"
        android:text="Cancel"
        android:layout_marginBottom="35dp"
        android:layout_marginRight="20dp"/>

     <ImageView
        android:id="@+id/footer"
        android:layout_width="wrap_content"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
        android:src="@drawable/bottompic"
        android:scaleType="fitXY"
        android:layout_alignParentBottom="true"
                android:layout_centerInParent="true"/>

</RelativeLayout>

And the message is in the last line after "</RelativeLayout>"

Any ideias about this? I googled it, tried to take all white spaces
etc.. and nothing..