Um yeah the check for process priority does let it kill service processes
(not visible or foreground service processes though).  Whoops.  I'll fix
that.

That said, the service *does* restart like it always did, and I have
confirmed it does.  That code path hasn't changed at all.  So basically the
behavior is still like it was pre-2.2, except there are still some processes
that can unintentionally be killed.