Continuing my LVL series :)

If I launch my app, the license check starts automatically, then I
exit the app immediately (which calls LicenceChecker.onDestroy()) I
get in the log a few seconds afterward the log warnings below.

I suspect they're harmless but pretty untidy, any way to avoid it ?

Thanks,

Pent

W/MessageQueue( 2559): Handler{449e0a68} sending message to a Handler
on a dead thread
W/MessageQueue( 2559): java.lang.RuntimeException: Handler{449e0a68}
sending message to a Handler on a dead thread
W/MessageQueue( 2559):  at
android.os.MessageQueue.enqueueMessage(MessageQueue.java:179)
W/MessageQueue( 2559):  at
android.os.Handler.sendMessageAtTime(Handler.java:457)
W/MessageQueue( 2559):  at
android.os.Handler.sendMessageDelayed(Handler.java:430)
W/MessageQueue( 2559):  at android.os.Handler.post(Handler.java:248)
W/MessageQueue( 2559):  at com.android.vending.licensing.LicenseChecker
$ResultListener.verifyLicense(LicenseChecker.java:208)
W/MessageQueue( 2559):  at
com.android.vending.licensing.ILicenseResultListener
$Stub.onTransact(ILicenseResultListener.java:55)
W/MessageQueue( 2559):  at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Binder.java:
288)
W/MessageQueue( 2559):  at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)