Mark Murphy wrote on 2010-08-01 12:10:
> On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 6:09 AM, { Devdroid }<webnet.andr...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> No you can't. Sense can be uninstalled.
>
> I am not aware that Sense can be uninstalled, since it is in firmware.

You can't remove it if phone is not rooted as you got no write access
to /system, true, but once you root your device you can wipe sense packages.

> You can switch the home screen back to "classic" Android on some Sense
> models, though.

I believe you could do this on any device, by just clearing defaults
in app prefs as you do  for any other app and installing i.e. Launcher
Pro. On next "Home" press you will be asked what app shall be used,
select Launcher Pro, mark it to be default and bye-bye Sense.