On 30 July 2010 17:06, Mer <meredit...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there any way I can regenerate these files without having to copy
> everything into a new project? I did not delete these files, is there
> a reason they disappeared?

"gen" project is as name indicates generated by eclipse and you shall
neither store anything yourself in that folder nor i.e. import from it. Simply
do not bother it. Once you build your app it will re-appear. You can
safely delete that folder (in fact that's seem to be a solution for Eclipse
cleanup - removing gen folder and removing reference to in project
paths and then cleaning all up and rebuild).