On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 7:10 PM, Greg <gdub...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Do I
> have to have all of my resources in the "drawable" directory and let
> Android scale things or have three times the number of image files by
> having resources in all three directories to make sure all resources
> are found and treated consistently?

I would not think so.

> I am hoping this is some weird
> emulator bug that does not reflect how the real OS would treat things.

I would not think that, either.

Unfortunately, my two thoughts are in some amount of conflict, apparently. :-(

Can you create a standalone sample project that demonstrates your
phenomenon, and post it somewhere?

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android 2.2 Programming Books: http://commonsware.com/books