Someone did point out to me that LVL should not affect people on non-
Market devices, which helps a bit, if its true (I haven't confirmed
it), so that's a bit better, but I'm still very concerned about the
damage some of the messes licensing concerns may cause, when right
now, half the time downloading paid apps doesn't work right now as
is.  Additional mess, sigh.