I got the answer, Hope it will help someone like me...

Do not mention intent while creating preference like I did in above
code.. Mention intent on OnPreferenceClickListener and then do
StartActivityForResult()

        // Intent preference
       DevicePref =
getPreferenceManager().createPreferenceScreen(this);
       // Show a Screen with list of Devices Discovered

       DevicePref.setOnPreferenceClickListener(onPreferenceClick);

       DevicePref.setTitle("Select Device");
       DevicePref.setSummary(mSelectedDevice);
       deviceOptionsCat.addPreference(DevicePref);

   OnPreferenceClickListener onPreferenceClick = new
Preference.OnPreferenceClickListener() {
           public boolean onPreferenceClick(Preference preference) {

                   if (preference ==DevicePref )
                   {
                       Intent i = new
Intent(DevuiceOptions.this,ListDevices.class);
                           DevicePref.setIntent(i);
                       startActivityForResult(i,CHOOSE_DEVICE);

                   }
               return true;
           }
   };

 @Override
   protected void onActivityResult(int requestCode, int resultCode,
Intent data)
   {

           switch (requestCode) {

                   case Constants.CHOOSE_DEVICE:
                   {
                           if (data!=null )
                           {
                                   Bundle b = data.getExtras();
                                   mSelectedDevice =    (String) b.get("Name");
                                   UpdatePreferences();
                           }

                   }
        }