Sorry for slow reply - been away.

> By the way, if I changed LocalBinder to a static inner class, does it
> make sense ?

I have made a separate generic class that usually use for all my
services ie one that I import in - just a bit of cut and paste. That
way I can reuse the code for all my Services.

> That means to return back the same binder for all connections?

A Java expert may correct me here - but I think you will find that
"static" is one of those words in Java that has different meanings
depending on where it is used. I believe in the case of inner classes
"static"does not mean that the inner class is the same object for all
instances of the outer class. Rather it is an object that no longer
has a reference to the outer class -  and that you will need to pass a
reference in when you instantiate the inner class and get the inner
class to null out that reference when no longer required. ( if you
want to use the outer classes methods and non private fields)