Hi there,

Just wondering if you can tell me what Vdroid does? I'm interested in
anything related to video recording and playback but I can't find this
package anywhere (I'm only using a developer phone so I can't see paid apps
on the store).

Couldn't find any screenshots or information.

Looking through the source code it just seems to use the inbuilt media
player to record movies? If possible could you point me to a website or
clarify the use of Vdroid?

I'm looking for a solution that will help me to play back raw video data.
Will this help me?

Cheers,
Andy