Hi,

When trying to parse XML I cannot get the parser to work properly on
elements that contain entities such as > or "

Here is an Atom feed I am trying to parse:
http://anfieldtalk.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

I build my Dom using the following

                DocumentBuilderFactory dbf =
DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance();
                Document dom = db.parse(new InputSource(url.openStream()));

Then as I get the elements, the content of the elements is always
truncated at the first <
It's as if the parser is converting them from entities and then giving
up.

What am I doing wrong ?