Fetching icon bitmap(essentially byte array) from sql column and
showing it in LiveFolder works just fine. Take a sample project for
LiveFolder and add code lines similar to the following.

liveFolderProjectionMap.put(LiveFolders.ICON_BITMAP,
MyDbTableColumns.ICON+ " AS " +
                                LiveFolders.ICON_BITMAP);

Thanks,
Dipu