sorry, here is the code

a5_button.setOnTouchListener(new View.OnTouchListener() {
            public boolean onTouch(View v, MotionEvent e) {
                MediaPlayer mp = MediaPlayer.create(getBaseContext(),
R.raw.pop);

                if (e.getAction() == MotionEvent.ACTION_DOWN) {

                mp.start();
                    mp.setOnCompletionListener(new OnCompletionListener() {
                                        public void onCompletion(MediaPlayer
mp) {
                                                // TODO Auto-generated method
stub && a5_button.isClickable()