Hi Pertersson,

Sony's first release (X3) have lot of bugs. If we check the
getWindowManager().getDefaultDisplay().getWidth() we will get one
screen resolution (320*480) and in the specification they are telling
800 x 400 resolution. Like that if our application have google map
API, then when we try to install , it will show a pop-up telling,
"Application can't be installed". Application will download but we
can't install.

So, X3 have lot of bugs and your application won't work properly in
X3. Maybe because of that your application is rejected. I am not sure
any other issue is there.

I also posted about this earlier. Later I came to know that X3 don't
have Google map API.

http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/6eb8599e11cb25b6/2ccaca6ccb237cc7?q=#2ccaca6ccb237cc7

Nithin
http://smartandroidians.blogspot.com