That would most probably cause extra costs which Google would ask us
to pay and, also I do not  want Google to become our publisher. They
shall focus on more required features - usable market comments so devs
can respond there normal way, separate fields for changelog so we
should not sacrifice description field and eventuall, paid apps
everywhere. Quality is important, but users (usually) rate crap apps
low and good apps high, so if app got more rates than a few, you can
(for now) rely on this.