2010/8/8 optimusgeek <choongb...@gmail.com>

> I mean I want to do something when my app going to be stopped.

Yes, I understand that. The question is why do you care HOW you're stopped?
Why does being stopped by one app versus the Home screen (which as Bob
explains is really the same thing) make a difference to you?
Why do you think you need two different code paths for these cases?

Explain this and you'll probably get more help.