I'm guessing you probably saw this older message from Trevor over on
the other thread where you're commenting, but here it is just in case:

'If you use a test response (in other words, you're using a developer/
test
account and have the Market publisher console set to something other
than
"Respond Normally" for licensing requests), the server doesn't send
any
response "extras".'

It's been pointed out a couple of times now that this behavior makes
it difficult to test "real" behavior of an LVL implementation. The
only way I've found to do such testing is to create additional Google
accounts (and not list them as test accounts on your profile).

String