I should also say that I'm kind of searching for a best practice here as
well.  I get the vibe that opening the context menu in this way may not be
the most sound way of doing it, but hey, if it works and it's not
troublesome for the user, that works for me.

Regards,
Chris Stewart

Fantasy
Football<http://chriswstewart.com/android-applications/fantasy-football/>-
Android app for fantasy football fanatics and MFL owners
Social Updater<http://chriswstewart.com/android-applications/social-updater/>-
An easy way to send your status blast to multiple social networks