On 10 August 2010 13:55, String <sterling.ud...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I've been using libraries since shortly after their release at IO10,
> and haven't had significant trouble with them. Occasionally I need to
> do a Project > Clean in Eclipse to bring everything up to date, but
> that's not exactly hard.

I stuck trying to build simple library test, that's why I am so sceptical at the
moment. But if you use it for a while then maybe it's just me - if you could
by any chance try to build my test case (Sources attached - 8KB total)....
Library builds fine here, Test App doesn't complaining on unknown
Activit class Manifest (it's
from library). If your (or anyone) can tell what's wrong with it then
I'd be more than grateful.