Websense is evil.

I suggest getting a laptop, going down to the local coffee shop,
updating the SDK, and then copying it to whatever system you want.

I also suggest getting a job somewhere that doesn't use websense.
Seriously. I would never take a job without a proper internet
connection. I spent two days in the hospital, trying to get device
drivers for my 3G card past Websense (so I could connect to anything
useful) and was fortunately discharged before I could accomplish it.

So I think taking Websense out of the picture is your best hope.

I have no idea why the https: URL doesn't work, but I have never seen
it work.