Hi,

Just tried using the ImageButton for the first time but I could really
do with some help on the masking of the image it uses. I currently
assign the image to the button in the XML file like so:

<ImageButton android:id="@+id/button_zoom_in"
                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                android:src="@drawable/zoom_in"/>

The zoom_in image constists of a cross with a white background, when
the user clicks on the button I'd like the white background to be
invisible so only the cross is shown (with the white background
covered by the amber/orange highlight colour of the button). What is
the easiest way to do this? is there a way to alpha out the white or
maybe mask it out?

Thanks,
Steve