Hi,

I am trying to use JmDNS to discover the services available in Bonjour
network. I am running my app in the emulator and my system is
connected to LAN and the ip on my system is assgined through a DHCP
server. However when the JmDNS tries tries to find out the ip address
of localhost it gets 127.0.0.1 and the JmDNS does not work for this ip
address.

What should i do so that the emulator uses the ip address of my system
to detect the services in the LAN.

Regards
gshetty