Dear all,
I'm having problem with CTS (Android - Comptibility test suite) execution on
ARM emulator (Android version used is froyo) , it is generating "Uninstall
TIMEOUT error Unknown reason" error, could anybody pls help me ........is it
expected behaviour or any workaround is there to stop the Uninstall TIMEOUT
error.

Any help is reall appreciated.......

Thanks and regards
Sunil.