On 12 August 2010 15:52, Abhi <abhishek.r.sha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> devdroid,
>
> I just checked that site for last Droid update and was able to find
> 2.1 in there (Droid: A855). It is a .rar file though. Could you help
> me with the install instructions? what about the filename? Does it hav
> to be update.zip?

You have to flash your device with what in that rar. There's couple
of guides on the web so just google for it. Or just follow this one:

http://wfmh.org.pl/carlos/blog/2010/04/07/how-to-update-motorola-milestone-to-android-2-1/

to get the picture. Procedure shall be simmilar even you got different
device.