Thanks for those links, but the "ListView" control in MS Windows can
contain multiple columns while the Google ListView is a single column
(more like a Windows "ListBox" control). The Expandable ListView is
similar to the TreeView control in MS Windows, but it only has 2 two
levels while the MS Windows control has multiple nested levels.

If such controls do not exist for Android, that's fine. There's
probably a reason for it (maybe functionality or ease of use on a
small screen phone). I'll just have to re-think how I develop apps
(less like a standard MS Windows apps and more like a mobile device
app).

Thanks again for your feedback.

ppcinfo