I'm interested in accessing the Sky database using the Maps API in
Android.  While there are direct methods for boolean queries and
setting states for traffic, satellite, and streetview I don't see
anyway to change to the Google Sky database.  The javascript Maps API
has sky, mars, moon and much more but that would require I do all my
programming through the browser as a web app.  I would really prefer
to use a MapView and take advantage of the Android OS.  Does anyone
have any suggestions on how this could be done?  Is there a way to
utilize Maps API commands (the javascript version) from within Android
(ie: mapview method to change map tiles to sky tiles)?

Thank you,
Jonny