On Aug 16, 3:01 pm, Dianne Hackborn <hack...@android.com> wrote:
> I am not aware of any current Android devices that support USB host mode.

G1/Dream, MyTouch/Saphire, and Hero all do with kernel patches (root
required) and external bus power.  Believe they also have low voltage
serial ports.

If I recall, one of the msm based samsung devices does and has a
driver in its vendor source tree, and I think a motorola? device
shipped with an active host driver that could be enabled by a cabling
trick.

It's been discussed quite a bit on android-kernel.