Hi all, please help me look at my code. Many thanks.

--- code ---
private Handler handler = new Handler();
private ProgressDialog dialog;

final Runnable runInUIThread = new Runnable()  {
    public void run() {
        dialog.dismiss();
    }
};

private void DoThis() {
    dialog = new ProgressDialog(Main.this);
    dialog.setTitle("Title");
    dialog.setMessage("Text");
    dialog.show();

    Thread newTask = new Thread() {
        @Override
         public void run() {
                Looper.prepare();
                DoThat();
                handler.post(runInUIThread);
                Looper.loop();
         );
         newTask.start();
       }
}
--- code ---

Is it possible to use test.setText("something") in this thread to
update a Button text or TextView in the LinearLayout after the dialog
is dismissed? I try cheating placing:

test.setVisibility(View.INVISIBLE);
test.setText("something");
test.setVisibility(View.VISIBLE);

after dialog.show();
It kind of updated the text when the dialog open. I want to do it
after the dialog was dismissed. What is the correct way to implement
this in my thread?