Dear Ameni,

You may wish to have a look at the MobiForms Sync Server for Google
Android.

The MobiForms Sync Server enables bi-directional data replication,
synchronisation and offline buffering between SQL Server and any
MobiForms mobile client running on Google Android.

MobiForms takes care of all the complex database cursor and record set
management behind the scenes.

The MobiForms Sync Server is part of the MobiForms Advanced Edition.
MobiForms is the world's first rapid application development tool
designed for Google Android.  With MobiForms mobile apps that would
normally take days to create can be created in minutes with most
programming done with just drag and drop.

For more information have a look at our web site: http://www.mobiforms.com.

Kind regards,

Tim @ MobiForms