I would like to resize the height of a list item with a smooth
animation i.e reduce the size from say height y to x. I've tried a
tweened animation to scale down the view but it does not move the rest
of the list items.  Any thoughts or suggestions on how to proceed
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sandy