I am trying to create a web-based chat program.  I would like to setup
the program so that it can "listen" for changes on a web page.  When
the user's text is posted it will be written to the page.  Then, when
a user from the web interface posts it will be posted to that same
file (this will be taken care of by a session id).  So what I want to
happen is that my Android program should listen for "changes" in the
webpage they are posting to.  How would I go about that?