Hi all
I want to develop an application that contains 4 views in one viewgroup

The following interactions shall be possible:

   1. change ordering
      - When you drag a finger from one view to another, the two views shall
      swap
   2. maximize one view
      - When you click on one view, it shall maximize (remove other 3 views)
      - when maximized, a single touch shall give back the quad view
      3. Start rotation between maximized views
      - When push and hold, it shall start rotation between all views
      showing one maximized at a time in the same order as the views are
      organized.
      - When rotation running, a single touch should give back the quad view

I would be thankful if someone can give me some hints how to accomplish
this. If possible with some sample code

Best regards
Per-Jarle